Friday, August 8, 2008

Our Newest Addition(s)!!


Hello there all!! I want to introduce you to our newest addition(s) to our family.

On your left is our little girl named "Lillie", and on your right is our little runt male named "Copper". They are 3 weeks old and will be ready to come home with us in about 3 more weeks!

I was going to adopt just one but..just like potato chips... I couldn't have just one, so ... I chose BOTH!!

This is the mama. Her name is "Susie Q"





And this is the daddy. His name is "Cooper"


When we lost "Goober" in March and adopted "Dodger", then lost "Buster" in July, I just couldn't bare to not have another Basset. A friend of mine's aunts male and female Bassets just had a litter of puppies and told me about them. I just couldn't resist so I went to look at them. I FELL IN LUUUUVVVV!!! It was such a tough decision, I decided to take the two I fell in love with the moment I saw them.

Now, we have a 4 year old Basset Hound named "Dodger", and my husband just adopted a Husky/Malamute pup that is about 7 weeks old. I was just gonna get one of the basset pups but I just could not help myself. They are soooooo cute!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO BRING THEM HOME!!!

No comments: