Saturday, August 23, 2008

Basset puppy update





"Copper" "Lillie"




Our puppies are home!



Hey there! I just recently found out when I picked up my baby's on August 19, something interesting. More like sad but ironic actually...

My "Buster" was killed (by coyotes and we buried him that early morning) on Thursday July 10th... my birthday (the big one) was Friday July 11th... and the puppies were born on Saturday July 12th.

You know they always say...where there is a death, there is a birth. They are 6 weeks old today. I lost my buster 6 weeks ago also.


I have had them 2 days now and as roudy as they are, I feel I have bit off more than I can chew!
"Bo", our husky/malimute is growing a think an inch a day and "Dodger" ( our other basset) doesn't know what to think with all these puppies running around!





Peek-A-Boo!!




"Lillie" playing Peek-A-Boo!


















No comments: