Monday, January 7, 2008

About me

My name is Michelle. Right now I work in a manufacturing facility but have been "called out" to serve elsewhere. It has been a strong passion of mine to provide somehow for animals needs.

I have a very large family...my husband, my son, and......(deep breath)..... 2 Bassett Hounds, 6 cats, 30 fishies, 2 sugargliders, and 3 hamsters. I also had 3 cockatiels but had given them to some friends of ours. Can you tell we love animals?

My goal is to open up my very own pet supply store. But it won't be your average pet supplies. I like unique things such as things you don't see in pet stores. I also like organic, natural things. It is more healthy for my family as well as my pets.

Along with unique pet supplies, I am planning on selling very unique pet toys and other things that you don't find in pet stores. Did you know that you can not find hardly ANYTHING for your pet critters like Sugar Gliders? They need certian things like bonding pouches and sleeping pouches that you can not find ANYWHERE. So that is one of my goals. I just have to learn how to sew!!

I am also looking for suppliers to get started. If you know of anyone, please send them to me at
http://www.nourishyourpets.blogspot.com/

I ask that you be patient with me while I'm learning to build this site for future reference. ( more like a warning!) Cause I have no idea what I am doing and if any of you could give me some tips, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

Dream in progress...

1 comment:

JakeC said...

Sounds like quite an ambition to me. I can't claim to know a lot about pet foods, but as far as I'm aware there aren't many (if any) organic brands on the market. Going organic is certainly a step towards saving the environment as well, so it's an admirable goal in that respect. I wish you all the best in your venture.