Tuesday, April 1, 2008

In Memory of 'Fatso'


Yesterday our hamster 'Fatso' has went to Heaven. It was time for him to go and be with Jesus. My son cried when I told him. He was at his grandma's when I had to break the news. My son is such an animal lover, just like his mamma. God has blessed him with such a huge heart for all walks of life here on earth and I know that he will see 'Fatso' again someday.


So we are now missing 1 basset hound and minus 1 hamster. 'Honeybunn' (my elderly cat)is also sick and I don't think she will be with us much longer. It's always very hard to let a pet go when you are so attached to them. It's difficult seeing ANY animal hurt or worse but it's even more difficult when it's your pet that you've loved for years. You never get over them being gone from your life and there will always be a hole in our hearts for those very special pets that have made a permanent mark in our walk with life.

Please continue to pray for 'Goober's' safe return to us. We will never give up and always have faith and hope that he will come home.

No comments: