Saturday, January 5, 2008

Nature's Unique Care Pets

Now days we have so many different things out there to give to our pets. Some of it good, some of it bad. I believe in caring and loving our pets the way God intended. That means to not only SPOIL THEM but also to provide them with great health and a great life.

In doing that, we have to find the things that is best for them so they can be with us for a very long time. That companionship is extremely important not only to me but to my family as well. I believe our pets teach our children what true friendship is and loyalty is just as important.

I remember coming home from school after a bad day dealing with a mean kid or two and my cat and dog greeted me at the door. They made me feel like I was the most important thing in their lives. Our pets are a big part of our lives and I want to make a difference in prolonging that relationship between us and them.


My idea was introducing such things as:

  • Organic pet foods
  • Organic litters and bedding
  • All Natural cleaners
  • Unique toys
  • Chew toys
  • cages and kits
  • Bonding pouches
  • Sleeping pouches
  • All natural vitamins
  • All natural shampoo's
  • Grooming supplies
  • Collars and Leashes
  • Litter boxes
  • Flea and Tick preventatives
  • Treats
  • Doggie Diapers
  • Puppy Pads
  • Outfits
  • Pet Strollers
  • Books
  • The list goes on and on...and on...and on...
  • These supplies will be for dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, chinchilla's, hamsters, birds, sugar gliders, well... basically for any small animals and critters. Now I will be starting small and adding a little as I go so bear with me!

Well...you get the idea. Now mind you, I am a far cry from getting this up and running. That's why I need your help. This has started as a dream. I pray that I can succeed in making it come true.

God Bless,

Michelle;

No comments: